Life with Chiropractic Quiz
What is the main difference between traditional medicine and chiropractic?
- The training and education are more extensive for MD's
- The focus of the chiropractor is different than that of the MD
- Chiropractors work under the direction of MD's
How long does it take for degeneration to set in in the spine?
- 6 months
- 5 years
- 10 years
- 1 year
Why don't chiropractors use drugs to treat patients?
- They should because drugs stop pain and heal problems
- Drugs are universally safe and proven. They should use them.
- The chiropractic philosophy has a different focus
- They don't have extensive knowledge about drugs
How does your body get sick?
- Become chilled like sleeping in front of a fan
- By lowering the body's resistance
- Introduce the bacteria, virus or other agent into the mouth, nose or eyes
- Come into close contact with someone who is ill
What causes allergies?
- Your body's overactive immune response
- Too much exposure to pollen, molds, or other allergens
- Some areas are "dirtier" and this leads to allergies
What are autoimmune diseases caused by?
- Too little medication needed by the body to combat an illness
- Drug resistant microorganisms
- Your body's overactive immune system
What are hypokinetic diseases?
- Too little movement of the body leading to disease
- Not enough energy in the body which causes illness
- Too few calories in the diet which leads to sickness
How does chiropractic help with illness, allergies, autoimmune dysfunction, and hypokinetic disease?
- The adjustment is magic
- Restoring body function by removing nervous system interference
- It can't that is why traditional medicine does so well