Are a runny nose, congestion, sneezing and coughing signs of illness or health?
- It's time for medication
What is pain?
- A lack of medication
- A sure sign of subluxation
- Your body's way of letting you know something is not right
- A sure sign of illness
What is the most common problem associated with subluxation?
- A "pinched nerve"
- Nerve irritation causing hyper or hypo function
- Inflammation and pain
Most of your nervous system energy is devoted to what function?
- Monitoring and maintaining homeostasis in the body
- Monitoring sensory sensation data like pain, touch, and vibration
- Storage of information like language, memories, and processes like math ability
Can I discontinue chiropractic care after one visit if the pain goes away?
- Yes, because I'm sure the doctor is just making money off of me
- No, pain is often the final step in the subluxation complex
- Yes, as soon as symptoms go away, I'm cured
Why should I continue chiropractic care on a regular basis?
- To maximize nervous system performance
- To help remain pain free
- To help my chiropractor get rich
- To correct pre-subluxations