Which activity most often contributes to a person's first subluxation?
- Learning to walk as a child
- Lifting heavy objects improperly
- Being born
- Doing too much physical activity
How are subluxations detected?
- Palpation and motion palpation
- Orthopedic examination
- Neurological examination
- All of the above
Which of the following can be used to correct a subluxation?
- Chiropractic adjustments
How long does it take to correct a subluxation?
- Three times a week for a month
- It depends on many factors
- About as long as my insurance or budget lasts
- One visit
Why are frequent chiropractic visits sometimes necessary?
- All patient's get the "three times a month" care plan
- Doctors are just trying to get rich
- Sometimes the body needs to retrain the muscles, bones and nerves
- That's what they teach in chiropractic school